No One Can Take Anything

Pressures. 

I feel horrible about it. A hyperbolic comment, mostly in jest, about how someone's 'soothing voice' makes me more receptacle to their 'bad ideas' now has me as the bane of a social group. I was in a conversation about revising the folk songbook, and now people associate my opinions on the songbook with my opinions on someone's 'soothing voice' and 'bad ideas.' I also am frustrated that apostrophes go on the outside of the period, it's so dumb. I offered the person in question the freedom to be a part of the committee of revising the book, but either at the advisement of her friend or something else, this did not seem to satisfy my crime.

Never mind, apologies were made. But now of course I feel awful about it.

I wish I didn't immediately feel terrible after someone apologizes. It makes me feel like I'm in the wrong, and maybe I was.

I suspect that most of this blog will be about subjects like this.

Bleh.

I wish I wasn't so weird.


-bjs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Antiheroes of Modern Christendom

A Proposition